Nautilus.
Auto Machine Learning.

The demand for data scientist’s is overwhelming.


But so is running a data science team.

Nautilus is an A.I. on demand solution to shortcut your way from data input to machine learning predictions.

It does so by automating the world’s best data science practices.

How Nautilus works

Define your prediction interest and data

Relevance? Revenue?

Select a label you want to predict and define which data to learn from —
ideally in the range of 1K+ examples.

Auto-train, auto-tune, auto-deploy

Nautilus automatically trains thousands of models and generates thousands of features before selecting and deploying your best solution.

Nautilus regularly performs in the top 10% of Kaggle data science challenges.

get predictions via api and use them in your workflow

Nautilus automatically trains thousands of models and generates thousands of features before selecting and deploying your best solution.

We provide instant interface solutions to query the resulting model and display the results. However, it is our best practice to assess your workflow and find your perfect interface integration.

How others use Nautilus

Our clients use Nautilus to predict…

…the estimated time of arrival for cargo freight on sea

…changing regulatory demands and required action

…the quality of university applications

Interested? Request our case paper to learn more about how our clients use Nautilus.

request case paper

Why Nautilus

A.I. to speed up A.I.

A.I. mostly automates repetitive tasks and patterns. But A.I. development in itself is very repetitive.
Nautilus will make your IT and Data Science teams deliver results in hours instead of months.

DON’T WORRY ABOUT DATA SCIENCE

Nautilus reached 94% of Kaggle’s high score in 33% of applications. In the other 67% Nautilus beat the majority of human participants.

SECURE, SCALABLE, SUITABLE

Originating from our collaboration with MIT CSAIL to democratize A.I., Nautilus is made to adapt: it runs on-premise or in the cloud, it scales to your demands and it answers whatever question you have to the data.

Not enough?

Get your hands on Nautilus and work with our team to build tools that will improve your work for good.